86-0311-68015506 ; 86-15032065295
Brief analysis on the maintenance of prosthetic limbs in china
Many amputees will choose to install prosthesis to assist their daily life, but we should also know that after a long time of use, we should also carry out maintenance and maintenance, so as to better extend the service life. So how should we maintain the prosthetic limbs in china, let's learn about it.
1. Keep the surface of the receiving cavity clean. If the surface of the receiving cavity is not clean for a long time, it will increase the risk of limb infection. Users should often clean the stump and wipe the inner wall of the receiving cavity to keep it dry and clean.
2. The decorative coat is easy to be damaged. If the user finds a small damage, it will be repaired, which can prolong its service life.
3. When using the bushing in the receiving cavity, try to keep it dry and clean; when using the stump cover, more than a few stump sets should be prepared, and the clean stump sets should be replaced every day.
4. The plastic parts in the prosthetic structure should not be in contact with acid, alkali, high temperature, organic solvents and hard foreign objects to prevent corrosion, staining, melting and cracking.
5. Pay attention to the occurrence of cracks in the cavity. There will be small cracks on the surface of the resin receiving chamber, which may damage the skin of the stump, so professionals should be consulted.
6. If the joint and joint are loose or abnormal, they must be checked and repaired in time.
7. For the electrical and precision mechanical system in the prosthetic structure, it is necessary to avoid moisture, impact and dirt, and regularly seek professional personnel for inspection and maintenance.
How to maintain the prosthesis to prolong its life?
1. The prosthesis manufacturer's technicians can help patients with regular prosthesis cleaning and maintenance, and keep the inner surface of the cavity clean. The receiving cavity is in direct contact with the skin. If the inner surface of the receiving cavity is not cleaned for a long time, the risk of residual limb infection will be increased. Users should always clean the remaining limbs and wipe the inner wall of the receiving chamber frequently to keep it dry and hygienic.
2. When using the lining, keep it as dry and clean as possible. When using stump sets, please prepare more stump sets every day and replace them with clean ones.
3. Pay attention to the occurrence of cavity cracks. Small cracks may appear on the surface of the resin receiving chamber, which may damage the skin of the residual limbs, which should be solved by technicians.
4. When joints and joints are found to be loose or abnormal, they must be checked and repaired in time.
5. The decorative coat is easy to be damaged. If the user finds a small damage, it can be repaired to prolong its service life.
6. The plastic parts in the prosthesis structure should not be in contact with acid, alkali, high temperature, organic solvents and hard foreign bodies to prevent corrosion, contamination, melting and cracking.
7. For the electrical and precision mechanical systems in the prosthesis structure, please avoid moisture, impact and dirt, and contact technical personnel regularly for maintenance.
Prosthetic limb only do a good job in maintenance, can prolong the life of Oh, the above 7 maintenance of small methods, quickly collect it.