86-0311-68015506 ; 86-15032065295
Cable controlled upper limb prosthesis in china
The cable controlled upper arm prosthesis in china is a functional upper arm prosthesis controlled by its own force source. Its hand and wrist joints are the same as those of the forearm prosthesis in china. A locking elbow bending mechanism mechanical elbow joint is added to enable the patient to bend the elbow actively. The traction device is complex, which is generally controlled by three traction cables, i.e. three traction cables are used to control the movement of the opening hand, bending elbow and locking elbow through the shoulder.
1. Cable controlled artificial hand
(1) Hook hand: always replace the elastic rubber part. If the finger hook is damaged, skewed and the rotating shaft is loose, replace or repair it as soon as possible.
(2) Cable controlled artificial hand: when the control cable is poor, the cause shall be found out, whether it is the internal structure fault or the control system problem.
2. Control cable system
(1) Oil stains often appear in the friction between the cable sleeve and the steel wire. After controlling the plastic pipe of the cable jacket, the oil stains from the positioner will still contaminate the clothes, so it is advisable to replace the parts as soon as possible.
(2) When the control cable is not flexible, oil or lubricant can be added to the cable sleeve, but the action state of the control cable strap and the artificial hand shall be checked first, and a small amount of lubricant shall be added after finding out the cause of the inflexibility.
(3) The connection between the cable joint and the grommet is loose, which is often caused by poor welding or riveting. After identifying the cause of the fault, decide to replace the component or repair it.
(4) The strap part is easy to be stained by sweat, and the strap (leather, belt) and metal connection parts will fail due to rust. Grommets and lanyards shall be made of non rusting materials.
The upper limb prosthesis in china is used to replace the whole or part of the upper limb. In the field of prosthetic technology, the upper limb prosthesis has a special significance. The loss of any part of the upper limb will cause physical, life, work and social obstacles to amputees, especially the bilateral amputation. Because the function of normal human hand is very complex, the action is extremely dexterous, the feeling is very sharp, at present any exquisite mechanical and electronic structure is difficult to replace. The requirements for the upper limb prosthesis are first to restore the main functions of the hand and forearm to the maximum extent to achieve self-care, and then to make up for the appearance defects. After efforts, the upper limb prosthesis can replace the human hand in function and beauty, so that the amputee can recover certain life self-care and work ability.
Classification of upper limb prostheses in china:
The history of the research on the upper limb prosthesis is is much later than that of the lower limb prosthesis, because the upper limb prosthesis can only compensate for two or three functions of the human hand. With the development of science and technology, the technology, material, manufacture and assembly technology of upper limb prosthesis are improving and developing day by day. All kinds of prostheses are emerging, ranging from beauty hand, tool hand to EMG prosthesis.
According to the classification method of performance, structural characteristics and dynamics, the upper limb prosthesis can be divided into passive type and active type.
1. Passive upper limb prosthesis in china: refers to the joints of the prosthesis, such as hand device and wrist, elbow joint can only move passively, and can not be controlled by the patient or external force source. The passive upper limb prosthesis can be divided into two types: the decorative upper limb prosthesis and the instrumental upper limb prosthesis. Among them, the decorative upper limb prosthesis can only reconstruct the appearance, which is suitable for those who explicitly give up wearing functional upper limb prosthesis, but only pay attention to make up for the defects in the appearance of the limb. This kind of prosthesis only pays attention to the realistic appearance, comfortable wearing, light weight and easy operation. Decorative prostheses are suitable for all amputation planes, especially for patients with high amputation.
2. Active upper limb prosthesis in china: the joints of the active upper limb prosthesis can move actively, and can be divided into two types: the self powered upper limb prosthesis and the external powered upper limb prosthesis, as well as the mixed type of the two characteristics.
1) Self powered upper limb prosthesis in china: it refers to the upper limb prosthesis which is provided by the amputee to control the movement required by the prosthesis. At present, most of the prostheses produced at home and abroad are self powered prostheses. The cable-controlled upper limb prosthesis is a typical self powered prosthesis. Cable controlled upper limb prosthesis, also known as active grasping arm, is usually called mechanical prosthesis or manipulator, which is a kind of upper limb prosthesis with indirect force source. Its movement function is achieved by the movement of the disabled limbs and the control system of the shoulder belt. In order to make all kinds of functions coordinated, patients are also required to carry out a lot of training. The cable controlled upper limb prosthesis is suitable for all amputation plane stumps except the hand. But it is difficult to use this kind of prosthesis for high amputee, especially for the amputee of shoulder joint. The strap control system of the forearm prosthesis only controls the hand device, so the functional movement, elbow bending and elbow locking of the amputation above the elbow joint plane are controlled by the triple or double control system. In addition to the use of these prostheses on both sides, they can also be used in combination with passive prostheses or EMG prostheses. It is of great significance to adhere to the upper limb training with the use of the rope controlled prosthesis. Patients should learn to control the different functional movements of the prosthesis, and even strive for a certain degree of feedback.
2) External force source upper limb prosthesis in china: it is also called external power upper limb prosthesis, which is driven by electric, pneumatic and other external power. In the upper limb prostheses, the development and application of the external force source prosthesis is earlier and there are many kinds. It is developed to overcome the inconvenience of the manipulation of the mechanical prosthesis with the traction cable, and to solve the difficulty of some amputees to install the cable-controlled prosthesis. As the application of human body bionics, the external force source upper limb prosthesis has attracted more and more attention of engineering and technical personnel in biophysics, precision machinery, automatic control and other aspects. Many major achievements have been made, including electric hand (switch control hand, electromyographic control hand) and pneumatic hand.
3) Mixed type upper limb prosthesis: it refers to the upper limb prosthesis in china controlled by self force source and external force source at the same time, which is used for patients with high-level upper limb amputation. The prosthesis is controlled by electromyography, elbow joint is controlled by strap, and internal and external force sources play a role together.